General, Scope of application
- Our general terms and conditions shall apply exclusively. Any terms of the customer to the contrary or diverging from our general terms and conditions, shall only be valid if expressly accepted by us in writing. This shall also apply in the case that delivery is effected by us without reservation after the contract partner has objected to the validity of our conditions. Our general terms and conditions shall also apply even if we effect deliveries or render services to the customer without reservation and have notice of conflicting conditions or conditions of the customer diverging from our general terms and conditions.
- By placing an order, the contract partner shall accept the validity of our general terms and conditions for the complete duration of the business relations, also in relation to future business transactions.
- Our general terms and conditions shall apply only towards merchants in terms of § 24 of the German Law on General Terms and Conditions (AGBG).
- Any oral acceptance by our employees as well as other agreements - in particular changes to these general terms and conditions - shall only be valid if confirmed by us in writing.
- Technical and optical changes, also on the part of the producer, are subject to change without notice.