Offer, Tender document
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, our offers are always made without any obligations.
- Unless another period of time is offered, we shall be bound by an offer especially prepared by ERMET-BUCK for a period of 30 calendar days from the date of the offer.
- Any drafts, drawings, organizational charts and the like, which are elaborated or submitted by ERMET-BUCK, shall remain the sole property of ERMET-BUCK. Without our prior consent, they shall neither be copied, nor be made accessible to any third parties nor be otherwise used. All property rights and copyrights shall remain with ERMET-BUCK.
- The acceptance of an order, the scope of delivery and the date of delivery shall be determined exclusively by our written order confirmation.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the subject matter of the contract, if these changes are the result of technical developments or if they have no considerable effects on the function of the subject matter of the contract.
- Any objections to order confirmations shall be made in writing immediately and have to arrive us within a period of eight days from the date of issue of the order confirmation at the latest. If objections are not made within the prescribed period of time, or if no objections are made at all, the written order confirmation shall be considered to be the binding agreement made by both parties.
- Any quotations and performances/services made or rendered by the seller shall be based on the details/data and documents provided to the seller. In the case of contract production according to drawing, the customer shall bear the risk of any possible infringements of property rights and shall be liable for damages to the seller in so far as the seller incurs costs therefrom. The seller shall not be committed to comply with any requests for changes subsequently made. If the seller complies with any requests for changes, it shall be entitled to separately invoice the costs incurred therefrom.