- Prices are subject to confirmation by a quotation and are indicated in Euros.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, our prices shall be ex works, excluding packaging, freight, customs duty and transport insurance.
Any additional supplies or performances/services such as testing and processing costs as well as changes made at the request of the contract partner shall be invoiced separately.
- Our prices do not include the statutory value-added tax. On the date the invoice is issued, the amount of the applicable statutory value-added tax shall be separately indicated on the invoice.
- If the wage, material or energy costs change substantially, each of the parties to the contract shall be entitled to demand, with due regard to these factors, a reasonable adjustment of the price.
- Rights of offset shall only be available to the customer, if its counterclaims either have become res judicata or have been recognized by us. In addition, the customer shall be entitled to exercise a right of retention in so far as its counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.